13 April 2010

Escape route.

I needed to waste some time, so I thought I'd do a quick post here. I'm writing my paper on Judaism and the Environment. It's onto 3/4 of page 11 right now, with a 12-15 min/max range. Due tomorrow. The goal is to get it done before we watch Firefly tonight. With that being so close, you'd think I would want to be working, but I've been doing that for almost three hours now, and I just need a quick respite. I've got only two more sections to research and write, then the conclusion, and I'll be done! But it's almost supper time, so I think I'll be taking a break for now. Perhaps I'll figure out what books I'll need for this next section, then give it a go once I get back. I'll have about 2 hours from once I get back 'til Firefly. I'm going to be so glad when I'm done with this thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment