07 March 2012

9 Days to my Birthday!!!

The countdown is officially on! I'm so excited! One of my roommates asked me today, "Are you one of those people who gets really excited about their birthday?" Yes, yes I am. Since going to college, I have made a point of celebrating my birthday in whichever way I see fit, whether that's hanging out downtown on St. Patrick's Day, searching for lake glass at Chicago's only sand dune beach, or going out for ribs and singing and dancing with choir friends over a delicious chocolate cake. This year, I intend to have more semi-spontaneous fun.

Sadly, I work on my birthday. But the last two days of my work week that week I'll be working at Tuzigoot, which means I'll already be in Cottonwood-area to do cool things over there. One of my coworkers suggested Jerome and, since they have the same days off as me, I suggested they show me around! Hopefully it's going to work out, but they've got to check their schedule. I was going to invite Sara, but it sounds like she's going to be with her Phoenix friend (the other Sara) that weekend. Perhaps I'll give a call to the other SCA - he lives in Cottonwood and might be able to hang out with us that side too. We'll see!

Other than that, I have very little planned, I'm just going to let the days take me where they will! I love the fresh joy of the Birthday Weekend: always something new, always something fun, always makes me feel awesome and totally in love with the vibrancy of life.

I can hardly wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment