01 February 2014

Way up North!

 What have I been up to lately? All sorts of things, and in all sorts of places. In the last couple weeks I was bumming around the suburbs of Chicago, then on a train to California, unloading in Hesperia, CA, chilling out in Simi Valley, relaxing up at Cerro Gordo, and now: packing to go up north. In just a few days I'm supposed to start my position at Humboldt Redwoods State Park, and I couldn't be more excited. The car is all packed and ready to go, and I'll be starting my journey first thing tomorrow morning. Well, after breakfast and see-you-laters with Jack, anyhow. I'll probably post again once I get settled, but for now, I'll leave you with a few more shots from our week in the ghost town. And just a reminder: if you click on the photo, it will get bigger on your screen. This is especially helpful for the last photo I've got on here today.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Just got off the phone with Robert...he appreciates your help so much! Good luck with new adventures!

    ReplyDelete