10 September 2017

Another update is forthcoming...

It's been a month full of adventures and I've barely kept up with the photos, and definitely not with the stories! I'm currently uploading some 300+ photos (& videos) to my computer to sort through and come up with a post - hopefully by next week!

I am currently enjoying the end of a 4-day weekend at home, and away from smoke. No, I'm not in any danger where I'm working (at least not yet), but I've had plenty of smokey, hazy days, and being up in the Westwood area has largely been a good break for the lungs!

Last month saw plenty more hiking, backpacking, and exploring around work and home, as well as an end to the summer semester (I got an A), and the beginning of the fall semester for my masters. I am now over the halfway point in my degree program!! So exciting!!

Alright, more stories will come when I get the photos sorted this week and figure out which ones are best to post, so...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment