24 December 2009

Another Pre-trip Entry

It's my last full, free day here at home, and I've put it to good use.

Today was full of taking care of little things, like clipping my fingernails, buying a battery for my travel clock, and buying some tagless tshirts so that I can wear them, flip them inside out, and wear them again. I'm all about packing light. :) I also got to spend some time with my friend Erin Cooke, who I don't see enough of, and who flew in from her study abroad semester in England just this Monday night... well, technically Tuesday morning, but whatever. It was great to see her and just hang out for awhile. Yesterday I got to hang out with my friend Shannon, who I also don't see enough of, and go out to see the awesome Avatar movie with her.
The majority of my day was spent packing. I unpacked and repacked twice today, and I've got less and less in that bag each time. My goal is to take as little as possible, and I'm sure I'll do it! I've hardly got anything in that bag, it seems. Maybe I could get rid of a bit more, yet, before Saturday. We shall see. I've got all my laundry done that I'm going to do, and I've really just got to work on my packing for school. Not sure yet if I'll be taking that with me on the train to Chicago, or if I'll be able to get a friend to pick it up for me. Again, we shall see. And of course, I'll have to weigh my bag real quick before we leave the house on Saturday, too.

Well, now I'm about to watch a movie with my dad, so I had better get going!

Until next time,

~Jaclynn

No comments:

Post a Comment