20 December 2009

Pre-Trip Craziness

Just a brief entry to open this blog. In exactly one week I will be flying out from Chicago to London, then to Nairobi, then to Lusaka, and then boarding a bus to Ndola, where I have the amazing opportunity to spend two weeks loving and serving my Zambian neighbors. I can hardly wait. Preparations are underway. I'm mostly packed, since I had to pack my bag, for the most part, before I left campus since the majority of my stuff is there. But I'm thinking that I'll unpack and repack so as to have less stuff (and more room for souvenirs) in my bag.
I'm going to try and update this a few times before I leave, and at least a couple times a week while I'm in Zambia, and probably a few times afterwards as well. I just remembered that I have to start taking my malaria pills today. Oh joy. :)
Well, I'd better get going now, before I forget that very important detail.
Until next time!

~Jaclynn

No comments:

Post a Comment