29 August 2013

A (Digital) Tintype

This is one of the numerous photos I posed for on Memorial Day Weekend (see this blog post) - actually, it was the last, which is why I could barely smile. The guy posted this one on flickr and one of my coworkers saw it and sent me the link. If you click here you will actually be able to zoom in real close and personal with the details, and it's astounding how much clarity there is in this photo. I'm still waiting to get my actual physical tintype - it won't be this picture, but a much more flattering one that was taken of me on the porch of my favorite house. But it was really cool to get to see this one, as I had no idea how most of the pictures turned out!

3 comments:

  1. Nice picture Jaclynn. Is there a place where I can see some of the other pictures he did? That sounded like a fun afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately this is the only one I've seen.

      Delete