06 February 2015

An end in sight!

I would like to invite you all to join me in my happy dance. :)

With the help of my recent tax return, as well as months upon months of dedication and penny-pinching and what-have-you, I have just made the payment that pushes my student loan debt under $4,000.

Yippee!!!

So now the thought is (barring disaster): I might be able to knock these out entirely by the time I'm done with the summer season!!!!!

Of course, first I'd better figure out a job for the summer...

In the meantime, things are going quite well! Today I finished knitting a pair of socks at my knitting group, where I presented a dozen blueberry scones (my latest thing is "small batch baking", which works well for making fun treats to bring to knitting group - my most recent discovery is a well of these recipes at http://www.tastespotting.com/tag/small+batch/2). I went to the pool for the second Friday in a row and doubled my distance, back up to 1250m now, and likely to get up to (and perhaps over) the mile mark next week. It felt great! (as did the stretching in the hot tub and the few minutes in the sauna afterwards) Now I'm listening to my new favorite NPR show: Invisibilia. Fascinating topics they cover.

Oh, and I'm starting to learn biblical Greek. :)

Mostly, I just wanted to tell you about my good news and invite you all to join me in my happy dance. :)

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Doing the happy dance for you!!!!

    Cecile

    ReplyDelete