02 April 2013

My (sort of) last week

I'm definitely in countdown mode right now: three more days of work, one day off, and I'm done! Then I'll be packing up and moving out. Except that I'm just going to put my stuff in my neighbor's garage and move into his house, because I'm not leaving, I'm just going to bide my time for a couple weeks!

Rumor has it that, now that I'm going to be gone, the crossing is actually going to open. Hilarious. I hope I get to go across. I also kind of hope that it gets delayed (again) just for the comic aspect of it all.

I'm not really sure what I'm going to be doing, but since I've got an open schedule, I'm letting everyone know that whenever they want to do something they need to just hit me up because I should be available. There's talk of various epic adventures from a canyon-to-canyon bike ride to crazy-long backpacking trips to camping out in the open desert. I haven't made any solid plans or decisions yet - just thrown out ideas.

I'm most likely going to drive up to Colorado with Alyssa when she gets done and hang at her place for a week at least before heading out to Cali. I'm still trying to figure out the whole trailer situation for Bodie - word on the street is making me think that I'm really going to need my own space this year if I want to stay sane and have a good season. I've been craigslisting for bargain buys, but haven't made a move on anything yet since I've got so much lead time on it right now and the cl turnover is usually pretty quick.

So that's what's up. Not much new, just a lack of time, and the fact that I did the Burger Bike in under two hours last night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment