29 December 2007

Falling snow...

It's Christmas break, and I find myself falling behind on the task list I had set for myself. It always seems to be the case.
But aside from that, break is going well. The snow and weather is beautiful! Work has been fun, and it's nice to get in the extra hours. The paycheck will certainly help with anything I screwed up by, say, spending a little too much this Christmas. The funny thing is, if it weren't for the stuff I bought for me, I wouldn't be set back at all right now. Oh well, I'll be back on track for my new bicycle again in no time. I'm determined to spend as little as possible, the next few weeks paychecks will go right towards that new bike, and this way I'll have it in no time! Hopefully I'll be able to stick to that. My goal is to have the money by my birthday. If I do what I say, I should have it before then. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment