21 December 2007

Wrapping It Up

I've got all my Christmas shopping done.
Now I've just got to wrap all the presents.
I got in a 30-min-long argument with my mom yesterday because she thought I was spending too much on presents. It was kind of ridiculous. I know the thing I bought was expensive, but I'm convinced that they were well worth it. They're perfect, and I'm sure the person I give them to will love them.
I just hope that person will reciprocate.
So anyways, I managed to only get a little behind in my budget. But it wasn't too bad. A week of no school and all work, and I'll be back on top of things savings-wise. I look forward to that.
The jacket I ordered through work came in today and I was very excited. I went to try it on but it turned out that it was mis-priced - it was actually an XS coat, not a M like the tag said. It was very embarassing to try on something that doesn't fit at all in front of a bunch of guys, I could've cried. Luckily, Kurt rescued me, got on the phone right away, and got it all straightened out. They have to mail back this jacket, and my correct one should be here in a couple weeks. I think I'll survive. But it was nice to get the preview, this way I know for sure what it looks like now.
God has a funny way of making sure everything works out for me. First off, I was supposed to get two jackets, but only one was available, and now I don't have to pay for this one right away - it's like everything was planned out so that I wouldn't have to mess up my budget too much more than I already did. Just think, if I'd a bought both those jackets I would be far more set back than I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment