17 December 2010

Finished and Through

I'm waiting for my episode of Dharma and Greg to load, so I figured I'd type a bit. The last 24 hours have had such mixed emotions: the success of my final run as Frostine the snow-woman; my panicked attempt at studying for the Cell Bio exam; saying goodbye to Marlee for a really long time; making homemade whipped cream and drinking hot cocoa with Bekah while watching Jesus Christ Superstar on youtube; taking my Bio exam and getting it done with; lunch with Professor Ayot at Tre Kronor; and now packing up all my things to move out tomorrow, with goodbyes to random friends at intermediate moments throughout. It's weird because usually when people leave at this time of year, they'll see each other in a month. I won't see anyone for at least six, and possibly nine. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment