10 December 2010

The Wall

I think I've hit it. After a semester of hard work and determination, I think I've finally come to that point where I just don't want to do my work anymore. Funny, I'm just a week away from completing everything, and now it hits. Sure, it was setting in over the last couple weeks; creeping up slowly until I found myself sitting on a couch, surrounded by books, and doing... absolutely nothing of consequence.

But I suppose it was bound to happen eventually, and, as every year, I'll get through it. I'm so excited to be done this year. I feel like this year, especially, I have accomplished so much academically, and to see the fruits of my labor will just be this grand, phenomenal thing.

I've got a lot to do before the end of the semester, and yet I don't think it's all that bad. My senior thesis needs to be all ironed out and turned in on Monday; I have to write an essay for that darn pre-study abroad class for Wednesday; my 1960s term paper needs to be completed for Thursday, along with an essay for Mexican History; and that's about it, aside from exams. This semester is going to finish so fast. And in three weeks from Sunday I'll be flying out from O'Hare...

Time is going so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment