12 March 2011

Water free.

Las Vegas has this habit of losing its water sometimes. It happened yesterday evening, but the cold water at least was back by the time I took my shower. I should have known better from last time, but I failed to take that opportunity to fill up all my water containers just in case. Well, I should have. This morning the water is gone again, 100% dry in the taps. And I've just got a pint of water in the fridge, and a few swallows in my nalgene bottle.

Okay, make that zero in my nalgene bottle.

I guess that when you don't have water available, and you know that you don't have water available, you start wanting water more. Of course, it doesn't help that the past couple days have been wicked hot (we're talking 90* at least), and today is no exception. I can only hope that the water comes back before the day is out. Else I'll be searching for alternatives all around campus to try and fill my water bottles up.

Thursday was the rally for BNF/BCP. Today is the rally for BDP. I've got to get to the atm 'cause I'm out of cash again, and this afternoon I'll be making invitations for my birthday party.

By the way, if you haven't seen my travel blog post on Spring Break adventures, you should check it out. There's a link to my pictures from the break there too.

Stay hydrated!

~Botshelo

No comments:

Post a Comment