21 July 2012

Getaway!

Things have escalated, and I'm getting out of town for the weekend. And for next weekend as well.

This week I've made reservations at Grover Hot Springs, where I'm going to relax and enjoy some solitude Sunday and Monday. Then on Tuesday I've got a haircut appointment in Reno, where I will also get my tires rotated and my oil changed while I wait. :)

Next weekend it looks like I'll be going to Cerro Gordo - very exciting. That means I get to hang out with my good friends Roger and Cecile, probably play lots of Scrabble, and enjoy plenty of fun time exploring a new-to-me ghost town. Woohoo!

I know people say it's bad to run from your problems, but I can't help it: I'm surrounded by them every other day of the week! So, judge as you will, but I'm definitely going to kick it and cross my fingers in the hopes that this will all blow over while I'm gone.

I really can't wait for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment