18 September 2012

I know you're curious...

... so here's my route for my drive home.

View Bodie to Home in a larger map

I've got it all written out in my red notebook - the one that has traveled with me all over and given me driving directions across numerous states since I left home in January.

Random idea: I've got all these flicker feathers saved up that I've been finding throughout my stay here, and I want to try and do thread wraps to stick them in my hair. I think this would be a great travel decoration, so perhaps I'll be doing it the night before I go... or perhaps I'll put one in each day as I travel. We'll see. I've got quite a few feathers, and I do miss wearing feathers in my hair now that I've got short hair and can't just stick them in the ends of my braids.


I've got my "pack-on-top" list made, and I might just start packing tonight. Sort of. I'm still working really hard right now on visualizing how this is going to go down. I have every intention of doing a very tight pack job this time around. But with newly accumulated articles... it'll be interesting to say the least.


I'm getting very excited for this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment