05 February 2013

What time is it?

My back patio is lined with clothes, there are bike jerseys hanging in my entryway, and the guest room window is wide open with all my underclothes on a drying rack so my neighbors don't have to see them. That's right... it's laundry day!

I finally generated enough dirty clothes that I decided I could suck it up and pay the $1.50 to do a load of laundry. Miraculously I fit everything in with room to spare. Now it's all drying outside and inside and I'm preparing to go do something else with myself. It's a toss up right now between taking my watercolors down to Boquillas Canyon and playing Super Scrabble with my friend Jane. I'm kinda leaning towards super scrabble right now, since I already painted one picture this weekend. Maybe I'll do Boquillas Canyon next weekend. Of course, I already played super scrabble yesterday as well, but I think I'm going to find that game addicting. Not only does it take way longer to play, but it's got so much more going on, and Jane is one of those upper-level players who knows all the 2-letter words. Yeah, I'm gonna up my game some this year, I think. Better watch out Cecile! ;)

I did the Burger Bike yesterday with a couple friends and felt much more quick (in both senses of the word) than last week. We had a bit of a headwind, but it was nothing compared to last week.

Well, that's all for now. I think I'm going to leave you with some pictures of the many beautiful sunrises I get to see here:



No comments:

Post a Comment