20 September 2010

Another week

Today's been outrageously productive in such a short amount of time. But that's what happens when you've got a lot to do: you budget your time a lot more strictly. I've taken care of printing, delivering, scheduling, typing, cooking, and retrieving today, and it's only half past noon! This week is looking pretty busy on its own. I've got to finish reading Anne Moody's book today for tomorrow - I don't think it's going to happen, but I do think that I'll get close! Today and tomorrow I'm on a team that is interviewing the candidates for the new Urban Outreach coordinator (my new boss, essentially). Tomorrow morning Bekah and I are going to breakfast at Tre Kronor with Scot McKnight, which we are both excited for - you miss being in his classes, really. Wednesday will be another busy day, starting when I wake up at 6 and going until the African Student Club meeting at 22. Thursday I'll be sitting the Carlson security desk from 17:30 to 22. Friday will be another trip to Cornerstone, the first time I'll get to see my friend Sam's baby, and the annual Project 24 event will begin at 19 and go culminate in a show at 19 on Saturday. After which I will be student security in Hanson from 22 to 0:00. And that's my week in a paragraph, excluding classes, homework, and private meetings. Should be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment