02 January 2011

Study abroad:

Just so you know, I'm leaving on a jet plane. Tonight.

I fly from O'Hare this evening (late!), through London, Johannesburg, and then to Gaborone, where I will arrive on Wednesday, probably with RLS to the max, and will hopefully be met by someone. I wonder if they'll be holding up a sign with my name on it? :)

So crazy that I'm actually about to do this.

Keep me in your prayers this week, and over the next few months as I experience the world abroad. It's sure to be an adventure. And if you'd like, you can also subscribe to my travel-specific blog, Learning (in) Tswana, to read up on my travel experiences. Of course, I'll still post in here, but that'll cover the more general thoughts and experiences, whereas this will be mostly my day-to-day, rather introspective and reflective things, as it usually, typically is. :)

Alright, well I'd better get going. We've got just a couple hours before we hit the road for Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment