14 August 2012

VideoSong

So this is what I do with myself in my spare time:

In other news:
  • I'm about to get my student consolidation loan paid off to under the $12,000 mark - my first goal to be met. Woohoo!! It's nice to be working a real job and making the big bucks so that I can pay these things off. I hate having debt!
  • The job search continues. With at least 25 applications filled out, I have only gotten in the pool for 6 so far, and one of those I just heard back from that someone else was selected for the position. Other than that, I haven't heard back from any of the other 5. But after talking with long-time Bodie volunteer Ed, I may have a lead on winter (or spring) work that would at least keep me employed a few more months out of the year... more on that to come.
  • I have finally established the dates for my mini-vacation to visit my aunt and uncle in the Bodega Bay area. It's been over 10 years since I was last at their home, and I look forward to seeing them and my cousins again. That'll be the tail end of August and the very beginning of September. It's only for a few days, but it's better than nothing!
Well, I think that about covers it for now. I need to start getting ready for work - these 8-hr work days sure give a lot of extra shoulder time in the work day!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment