17 February 2010

Ash Wednesday

Just a brief entry: today is my first official day without Facebook for Lent. It's weird to be online and not opening Facebook - I've had to resist the urge several times! Ah! Kind of disgusting, really. Hopefully I'll be cured of that by the time Easter rolls around. Today is the Ash Wednesday chapel service... I don't know that I've ever been to an Ash Wednesday service before. I remember wanting to go to it when my church did it as a little kid. But that was years ago. Anyways, it should be itneresting.
My SCA application was sent out to the Arctic Interagency Visitor Center in Coldfoot, Alaska! I'm super-excited and I'll definitely be following up with them soon. As soon as I ask my dad for some advice on how to go about doing that. Phones make me so nervous!!!
Anyways, that's about it for now. I hope you all have a great start to the Lenten season!

~Jaclynn

No comments:

Post a Comment