19 February 2010

Oh boy...

The next 9 days are going to be INSANE.
Sat - One Act Load-in from 12:00-23:00
Sun - One Acts Tech from 18:00-23:00
Mon - work my butt off getting homework done and Jazz Band music rehearsed
Tue - One Act Dress Rehearsal from 19:00-23:00
Wed - work my butt off more, rehearse more, and One Acts officially opens
Thu - Opening Night for the One Act that I'm in, call-time at 19:00, show starts at 20:00
Fri - Jazz Band Competition Festival/Concert at Elmhurst, leave campus at 10:30, get back around 16:30???
- possible Apartments and Houses Open Mic and performance? But I don't really know, because I haven't heard anything about it in a while.
Sat - 17:00 Potluck for Urban Outreach leaders; 19:00 call-time for last night of One Acts, starts at 20:00. Afterwards, strike from about 22:00 to 0:00.
Sun - Jazz Band Concert on campus at some time that I don't have written down in my calendar (I should work on that), Michael and Tiffany come to visit and I get to finally relax.

After that it's a week of Midterms, relaxing, finishing my Quad-A Spanish Class, and then a flight to Washington for a fabulous Spring Break. I just hope that I can get everything done to the best it can be by that time. Oy vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment