18 February 2010

Quick Blog

I could get used to this blogging thing. What I write here feels a lot more personal than just a one-sentence status update! :)

My SCA applications are starting to get sent out en masse, and I'm pretty excited. Tomorrow I'll be calling the Arctic Interagency Visitor Center in Alaska to follow-up on my application there. Wish me luck!

I made it through another busy week, and I'm looking forward to Friday and relaxing. But next week is going to be CRAZY! Thursday will be opening night for the One Act that I'm in, Friday will be the Elmhurst Jazz Band Festival/Competition, Saturday will be closing night for the One Acts, and then Sunday is the Jazz Band on-campus concert. It's going to be nuts.

Anyways, I'm about to be late for Concert Band, so I'll have to get going.

Until next time!

~Jaclynn

No comments:

Post a Comment