21 February 2010

Feeling better... sort of...

It's been a day.
I was going to go to church today. I went to bed at 21:00, give or take a few, and got up when my alarm went off at 07:00, but then I accidentally fell back asleep. I woke up again at 7:25 - and I could've made it if I'd hurried - but I decided that I was achy, that my lymph nodes were sore, and that my nose high-pressured, so maybe it would be best to stay in, take it easy, take a bath to relax my muscles, and maybe go back to bed.
So that's what I did. Then I worked on homework until about 10:30, took a nap until about 11:30, then got up and worked on some more homework. Kind of a pathetic day. I worked a lot, but didn't actually get terribly much accomplished. That's the sloth of sickness, though, I suppose. At 14:00 Holly, Drew and I drove to Jewel for groceries. I was out of cereal and peanut butter, so I was glad to get the ride. It's hard to go grocery shopping on your own when you're feeling under the weather.
So, I've finished my Dialogue and Philosophy homework, am getting closer to finishing my Bible homework, and will probably work on my Spanish now... or maybe take a nap. We'll see. :) Group supper tonight at 17:30, then 18:00-23:00 is Tech for the One Acts. I'm not sure how long I'll have to be there, but hopefully we get done sooner rather than later. I want to get to bed on time again tonight.
I'm considering going to the rumored Fika at the Thunderdome tomorrow morning. I suppose it comes down to what time I get up and how I'm feeling. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment