05 March 2010

60B - Listening and Working

This morning Bekah and I went out to Tre Kronor for breakfast to spend our winnings. It was good - we haven't had time to really sit and talk one on one in awhile. Afterwards we went for a walk and talked about some hard stuff, it was a good time.

Now I'm listening to my combination Elizabethtown/Garden State soundtrack playlist. I love this music.

Today will consist of finishing my Zambia thank you notes (don't tell me, I already know)

Doing some reading for classes so that I won't have to bother about it when I get back

Finishing packing for Washington

And then it's off to WA for an epic Spring Break. It'll be so good to have a rest from things to do. I can't wait to be in nature again, and without chores and homework and classes nagging on my mind - God and I have some serious conversing to do.

This will be my last post before I leave, so I hope everyone stays well, and wish me a great trip!

~Jaclynn

No comments:

Post a Comment