03 March 2010

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I found my driver's license(s)!!!! This makes me so happy! I really wasn't going to be able to be worry free until I located those darn cards! Today I decided I would start to clean the room - and I mean seriously clean and organize it - after my crazy hectic schedule. I was under the bed, pulling things out, when a little glimmer caught my eye. Sure enough, my licenses had fallen behind the bed and were sitting between my sleeping pad and the wall. All this time, and they were right at my feet! Ridiculous! Needless to say, I won't be putting them anywhere but their designated drawer from now on. I must have forgotten about them and knocked them off the bed without realizing it. I don't even remember putting them on the bed, but whatever. The important thing now is that I found them!!!! Yay!!!
On other notes: it feels great to have a clean room, and I'm doing my best to work and organize what I've got to work with here. It's been so busy lately, my room has really fallen into disarray. I just spent the morning cleaning my desk - oh boy! But it looks so much nicer now, and I've gotten a lot of stuff tidied up that I should have taken care of before.... but I think that it's a pretty well-proven principle now that when I'm stressed or busy I don't clean. Yeah. Painfully obvious.
At least I make my bed now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment