28 March 2010

Sunday night

Just got done watching Fellowship of the Ring (extended version). It's been awhile since I've sat down and watch the LotR trilogy - not since the one-day marathon of last spring semester. I love those movies. I want to read the books again this summer. I think I might. Anyways, while I was watching I started getting this little plot cooking in my head... I might start writing again. I've been having a hard time of it lately, but I think it's just because I'm out of practice. I'm getting a pretty good idea of how this one might go, so we'll see if I can finagle something out of it.
In the meantime, I've got a Philosophy paper to finish, philosophy reading to do, and a book to read for Jesus class, all for Tuesday; some readings that need to get read for Monday; and another book that needs to be read by Thursday; so I'd best be getting back to work.
And I wonder why it is I don't write much anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment