04 March 2010

Spring break is so close...

I'm in the library right now, working on some preliminary research for my dialogue term paper - the first draft of which is due at the end of the week after Spring Break. Ridiculous. This guy obviously has never assigned term papers before and has no idea how they work. Whatever. I'll do the work and get it done. Maybe I'll even write a real crappy draft so I can look like I improved. Actually, that's probably not possible. But anyways...
I've bored myself about as much as I can with this for now, I think. I've got other work to do before I leave tomorrow, and I wouldn't mind getting it done tonight.
The National Parks pass still hasn't come in the mail, and I'm really hoping that it gets here tomorrow so that I can pick it up and pack it along!!
In the meantime, my open evening will consist of finishing thank-you notes for Zambia (hopefully I'll mail those out tomorrow), charging batteries for Spring Break, reading ahead in Philosophy, and reading for my Jesus of Nazareth class. Have to admit, the last one is the most appealing, but hey, that's why I saved it for last! :)
Now I'd better get to work - I need to use the time I have the best that I can. Because twenty-four hours from now I will be doing final packing stuff and going out to an airport to get on a plane to Washington.
Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment