19 March 2010

Friday = Weekend

So I was in bed by 10:30 last night, with my term paper draft completed and ready to go. Problem was, I didn't actually fall asleep until after 4am. But it's a beautiful day outside, I bought some picture hooks at Target so I'll be hanging up my Christmas present from Michael within the hour! I also bought some seeds to put in the dirt that plant left behind. I still feel kind of bad about plant, but on the bright side: decay = nitrogen in the soil, so it should help out the new growth. Maybe. :) Now I'm doing laundry, contemplating taking a nap in this gorgeous sun, and just taking it easy for a bit. I think I'll take it easy tonight, and hopefully go to bed and fall asleep early. Emphasis on the latter part of that sentence. I'm thinking I'll accept the internship at Bodie, and I'm starting to get real excited about it, I just have to ask a couple more questions before I can be absolutely sure. I'll keep you updated.
:)
Much love,

~Jaclynn

No comments:

Post a Comment