17 March 2010

Best Birthday Ever!

So, you know how I was mentioning all the great things that happened yesterday? Something even better occurred to top it all off! We went to watch Firefly - Marlee had actually reserved the lounge for us - and Holly kept stalling, but I wasn't sure what was going on. We were waiting for Bekah, who was babysitting, I figured (and was told). Finally Bekah came back, and then we went down there, and when we came around the corner (Holly, Bekah, and I), there was a bunch of people! and an apple pie!! and ice cream!!! And everyone yelled, "SURPRISE!" It was awesome! I've never had anyone try to surprise me for my birthday before, I was practically tearing up when they started singing to me! It was a good night: we ate our pie and ice cream, then watched an episode of Firefly in the lounge, chatted a bit, and went up to bed. Yesterday was amazing.

Today I'll be doing work - I got some more PHIL reading, and some BTS reading, and now some SPAN reading out of a book that I don't yet have... We'll figure that one out later, I think I'll focus on the other two first, plus practicing for Concert Band, too. After that, I'll be working on my term paper draft - 6-8 pages of which are due on Friday. I should have all Thursday evening to work on it, though, so I'm not worried yet. And I think I'll aim to go to bed earlier tonight - I've been pretty tired since coming back from Washington, and I think I just need to get an extra-solid night of sleep to get my internal clock back on track. But I'd better get to work: it's Chapel in a little over an hour, then lunch, and then a couple hours before class and Jazz Band. Anyways, this post just went from mildly interesting to super-bland and dull. I'll catch ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment