25 April 2012

Up and away

I've got something like 25 days remaining here. I'm starting to get real excited to be moving on. Not that I don't like my job - it's great - but it's not quite what I want, the weather is starting to get hotter than I am prepared to bear (though today was nice and the next few days are supposed to be better as well), and I am currently trying to ignore roommate issues as positively as possible - knowing that they won't just "go away" as I would wish.

I don't know if I posted it on here yet, but I am OFFICIALLY working at Bodie this summer season. I don't know how long I'll stay there (it depends on if I can get a next job lined up and when that starts), and I'm not sure what things are going to be like since there have been so many major staffing changes since my time working there, but I am excited nonetheless. Bodie is a beautiful place, and I have missed it a long time.

Today I got to go up into Montezuma Castle - something an increasingly small number of people can say they have done. The views were astounding, and I'm pretty sure that I can say I would love to live up there. Expect pictures in an upcoming post. I've spent too much time on the computer to allow myself to upload and caption them all tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment