17 April 2011

Last week of classes

Yesterday when I woke up in the morning it dawned on me: this is my last week of classes! Holy crap! I've only got four more days of classes and then I'm done sitting through lectures for the rest of the semester!

I brought my camera with me to choir yesterday and took a few pictures. I felt kind of awkward taking photos of common things, but they won't be very common in a few weeks, so I just had to get over that. Amon told me I should take my camera with me everyday so we can take goofy pictures. Gee, maybe I should have started bringing my camera earlier...

I'm still trying to finish my jump roping paper for Children's Traditions and Dramatics. I'm at something like 11 or 12 pages, and I've got to get to the minimum of 15 before the end of the week. I'm hoping to finish it either today or tomorrow, but we'll see how things play out. Wednesday at the latest, it should be done. I can't say that it's going to be the best paper ever, though. I've lost interest and I'm running out of things to say, so... yeah.

Anyway, I've got a decent-sized to-do list for today and I think I'll go ahead and get crack-a-lackin' on that. I would be doing laundry right now, but it's cold and cloudy outside. 59*! I'll probably still end up washing a few things and hanging them up inside, we'll see.

22 days: 1 week of classes; 1 weekend of Easter travels; 1 week of boredom; 1 week of exams; 4 days of preparation; and I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment