10 April 2011

Progressions

So since I started to feel a cold creeping up on me last Sunday, I have watched it progress from sore throat to chesty cough to the current stage: super-runny nose. Boo.

This morning I tried to go to church, realized that by the time I got to the gate it was already 10 o'clock and I had stopped to blow my nose twice, and decided that the best way would be to buy my cough drops and walk back home to continue work on my final papers and listen to Christian music in my iTunes. So that's exactly what I've been doing.

Last night I finished my final paper for Afro-Caribbean Literature - one day ahead of schedule! This morning I put the finishing touches on it and proper-ized all the citations. On the side, I've been rotating through multiple hankies draped over my window sill so that I'm always blowing my nose on a dry one. This is where the problem of not having easy access to the stores comes in. Oh well. All I can say is that I'm for sure going to be washing all my hankies in a separate basin tomorrow morning. I just hope that this runny nose business decides to only last one day. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment