05 October 2010

Busyness!

I'm working tonight. Sitting the student security desk in Carlson. Big whoop. But it gives me lots of hours, which means I'll rake in a decent amount at the end of this pay period. This is also the last time I get to sit the long-haul in Carlson for the month. Sad. But I've got plenty of other things on my plate.

Things are falling into place nicely for the Falling Whistles event on campus. For those interested in coming, it'll be Sunday, October 10th, at 5pm, in H-23 (the top floor of Hanson). Falling Whistles will be the main event, but Little Things will also be there selling jewelry and to present a little bit on what they do. It should be good. I just hope we get a good turn-out. But of course, that's not until Sunday.

On Saturday we've got the Concert Band concert for kids with autism/special needs and their families. I'm... mostly prepared. I need to find some way to squeeze in practice time between now and then so that I can polish up those licks and funky measures. Today in band my clarinet didn't want to play anything properly above a high C... thanks for that. So I'll also have to be looking into that one in what little time I have.

I'm sure that I'm just stressing and everything will turn out fine. I really need to relax. I can't wait to get this weekend over with so that I can take a step back and reassess.

No comments:

Post a Comment