19 October 2010

The heat is on (again)

This may sound a bit redundant, but they turned the heat off when we had that warm spell a couple weeks ago, but since it's dipped down into the cold range for a week or so they hadn't turned the heaters back on - which meant that we were alternately freezing our little butts off in this apartment! But this morning all that seems to have changed: in fact, our dining room sounds like it's about to take off into outer space any minute now... :)

This morning my 1960s class was cancelled. I now have an extra hour and 40 minutes. Yay! I think come 10 o'clock I'll go to the practice rooms and work on my concert band stuff, considering our concert is next weekend.

I proposed my new topic to Prof. Ayot last night and it went over really well. In fact, when I told her I was changing my topic, her response was to go into a spiel about how she was so happy because she knew I was capable of something more, but she had been holding back from telling me, and on and on.... Needless to say, it was a well-greeted proposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment