01 October 2010

A new coat of paint...

Last night I deleted my Facebook, and in honor of that (along with the recognition of my previous blog template on several other blogs) I decided it was time to give my own blog a new coat of paint. I hope you like what I've done with the place. :) When I get some more time I think I'll update what pictures I have on the side bars too, but that'll have to wait for now.

So I've finally done the deed, and I have to say that I'm feeling pretty free already. Aside from the habit-breaking part - kind of like a smoker who has quits by throwing out all their cigarettes - I feel good about myself, and I'm encouraged that I'll be using my time a bit more wisely now. Not having a Facebook is going to make my life a whole lot simpler. Now I just need to figure out what else I can get rid of...

And that's an honest statement. In the next 1.5 weeks I will be going crazy, because research paper prep, Concert Band concerts, theatre performances, and a Falling Whistles event that I'm planning, are all going to come to a head. On the same weekend. The same three days. I might die. Honestly, though, how do I get myself into these situations? I want to do everything that I'm doing, and I'm excited for all of them - they just all happen to happen at the same time. So does that mean that I'm doing something that I don't want to do, have to cut out something that I want to do, or that I'm just unlucky enough to have everything all happen at once!?

The question of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment