02 October 2010

The heat is on!

It's a lovely, fall day. Cold, windy, and the heaters turned on in our apartment, making it sound like an engine room. I worked a morning shift for security, then crashed and slept until 11:30. Now I get to bundle up, and then I'll head off to the block party for some free ribs that'll hopefully still be there. I can't pass up bbq ribs - they're so delicious!! Autumn colors are settling into the trees, and I am wishing I had less to do so that I could spend more time in the woods. But for now, I've got to eat some lunch, get ready for Homecoming Pep Band, play that, do homework, get groceries (possibly), and go to the Homecoming Dance at the Field Museum with my roommates. Tomorrow will be a very work-heavy day after all this, I can assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment